- This event has passed.
Intro to Cybersecurity Certifications
October 20, 2021 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Sec+, GSEC, CISSP, CEH — cybersecurity certifications can seem like alphabet soup if you’re new to the industry or just trying to break in.
In this event geared toward people new to cybersecurity, the Flatiron School team will help you navigate the options so you can determine which certification is right for you and your career goals.
You’ll receive the virtual event link after completing your RSVP HERE: https://introtocybercerts.eventbrite.com/?aff=meetup
– Scott Bowman, Sr. Manager, Cybersecurity Career Coaching
– Alsayyed Hussain, Cybersecurity Instructor
– Do I need a certification to get a job in cybersecurity?
– How certifications can help your career
– Identifying the cert that fits your personal career goals
– Vendor-specific vs. vendor-neutral
– Security clearances
– Timeline & costs
Flatiron School and SecureSet Academy have joined forces to address the worldwide cybersecurity skills gap. Better together, we are able to provide access to immersive cybersecurity education for students all over the world, as well as the career coaching people need to succeed in the cybersecurity industry.