- This event has passed.
Webinar (free): Scrum from the Trenches
March 13 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
We try to teach Scrum the way that it should be.
But three problems arise:
- Your situation may be special, and needs some special accommodations. In any case, it is somewhat unique, so that “what to do now” may be confusing. Using common sense, and common sense itself, may not be so common.
- While you may agree that all or parts of Scrum will help your team, you cannot at first get everyone to agree. So, what do you do?
- Scrum is a bare framework, so always you must add things to Scrum. What are the best things to add now?
BTW, these issues and concerns affect experienced Scrummers too.
But particularly, they are hard for relative beginners (at least with your current situation). And can really hinder the initial implemention.
Some GOOD NEWS!
- We are here to help
- Everyone has these problems, at least at the beginning
- You can figure this out (with help) and move on. And improve – a lot!
In this webinar we will discuss these kinds of issues.
We STRONGLY recommend this webinar to people who have recently taken a Scrum course. Coaches also are welcome to come and give some advice.
Let us not over-promise. Some of you may be in difficult situations. You may need more help than can be provided (by anyone) in one hour.
Still, try here first. And see if you need a medical specialist or consulting physician.
Joe Little is an Agile Trainer (CST) and coach. He has been delivering courses and webinars for years, and now delivers many courses and workshops online, including the CSM, CSPO, and A-CSM courses and the ARP workshops. For more on Joe Little.
Please register (see button above).
Contact us if you have any questions.