Board game meet @ Red Clay Ciderworks
September 20 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
We are heading back to Red Clay Ciderworks for some board games, cider and good times! If you’ve never been, they have wonderful cider, good food, and a nice back area to socialize and play board games. It’s a wonderful place for first timers to the group as well!
Please check out the details below:
- BRING SOME BOARD GAMES!! Bring whatever games you would like. Red Clay doesn’t really have a board game selection as it is a cidery, so it’s up to us to bring them this time. =)
- No outside food/drink allowed. All is sold within the establishment.
- Under 21 IS allowed, just don’t buy alcohol of course. They do have non-alcoholic beverages as well!
- We will be to the back right in the taproom through the doors. It looks off limits but trust me, we’re back there! If you’re not sure, just ask the bartender and they can point you to us!
- I highly recommend not being super late as board games will start and possibly keep you waiting to the side. I’ll stay back and help get groups together initially, but at some point I’ll join a group and start playing as well. =)
- Please be respectful of the Red Clay staff and support their establishment. Red Clay gives us this space for free so make sure to thank them and buy lots of food/drink! They’re wonderful folks.
- Parking is limited in front, but there is some street parking across the road on Pelton st., some paid parking in the storage unit place across the road, and the light rail Scaleybark station is nearby as well!
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me! Thank you and I hope to see you all there!