- This event has passed.
WEBINAR (free): Agile Leaders Dialogue
June 16 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
This is a free online webinar. One hour.
This will be a series of webinars. For Agile Managers or Agile Leaders.
**Topic Today**: What do you need to do now – as an Agile Manager?
We will propose several ideas, our top priorities. You are welcome to propose other actions, ask questions or comment on details.
A few things now about key problems (pretty common – but your teams may not have these):
1. Your teams do not agree on what agile-scrum is (not playing the same game)
2. No impediment list
3. Your team has not been improving (as much as they could)
4. The Team has no improvement goals
5. You need more retention (and/or a basis for attracting people)
6. The teams are not having enough fun / happiness
We will make some specific recommendations. And we will discuss. A dialogue. You are welcome to offer your perspective.
### **Discussion Leader**
Joe Little is an Agile-Scrum Trainer (CST) and coach. He has been delivering courses and webinars for years, and now delivers many courses and workshops online, including the CSM, CSPO, and A-CSM courses and the ARP workshops. **[Find more information here.](http://www.leanagiletraining.com)**
**Please register on this page.**
**[Contact us](mailto:info@LeanAgileTraining.com)** if you have any questions.