- This event has passed.
Webinar (free): Improving Scrum Clinic
October 14, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
If you want to improve your Scrum Team or Scrum, please join us!
Topics for this session:
* Prioritized project portfolio
* Less “interrupt” work – dealing with it
* Managing the chickens
* What we mean by scaling
* “Don’t do it”
* Some basic scaling patterns
Here’s the usual stuff we say:
- You want or need help with Scrum
- You have taken a CSM or CSPO course
- You are a former student
Here’s the basic idea:
- You may have just started or have recently started a Team
- You need more help. The (CSM) course and reading is not answering key questions you have
- You want advice from a coach (from me and possibly another coach at this webinar)
- You want to help others do Scrum better
We will have an hour. So we will take a few specific situations (typically about 4), and try to help you as much as we can in the time box. Again, coaches may attend and participate in the discussion.
Some possible topics, questions, concerns:
- How do I get the Team started?
- What is Sprint Zero? Do we need one? Or something like that?
- The Team is doing parts of Scrum, but not [X]. What should I do?
- This [X] is happening. Is that normal? Do I need to fix it?
- I can tell we’re having problems with [X]. But not sure how to fix it.
- Which is the biggest mistake we’re making now?
So, we recommend confining this webinar to a simple situation: one Team. If you want to discuss multiple teams together (scaling), tell us and we can have another session. The webinar is a prequel to the one-day workshop we will be having soon.
Joe Little is an Agile Trainer (CST) and coach. He has been delivering courses and webinars since 2006. Many courses workshops online and in-person. Including the CSM, CSPO, and A-CSM courses and the ARP workshop. Find more information here.
Please register (see button above). Contact us if you have any questions.